Hi adventure hungry people!
We had a great turn out for the winter sports info night here at ICI. However I understand that many of you could not make it but are interested in participating. I have attached a short slide show with info about the program as well as a few documents that need to be signed before participating. Remember anyone adult or child can participate and receive the discounted rates. Here is a checklist if you would like to participate:
- Determine how many participants will be signing up and what package they need rental, lift, lift rental lesson, etc.
- Pay Before Jan. 10th: go to http://orgsonline.com/ create an account go to special orders and type in quantities for each package. You will be paying by E-check
- Fill out all of the attached paperwork (1 per participant). For the rental agreement please leave the date blank
- Send the paperwork with your student to the school to be given to Mr. Jackson or Mr. Bell
- Round up your Winter gear and make sure it still fits and there are no missing gloves etc.
October 11th, 2016
Let the adventures begin! The IC Imagine Adventure Club will hold an informational session Tuesday October 11th at 6 pm. The meeting will be held in the Upper School area. If you are interested in hiking, skiing/ snowboarding, or mountain biking we hope to see you there to hear about upcoming events and to fill out necessary paperwork. Participants must have a waiver and medical form on file to participate.
Join the Adventure Club email list here.