Please make sure you are using our parking spaces. Click the link above for a larger/clearer image of the map.
- Below 60: Jacket and/or long sleeves
- Below 50: Jacket and long pants
- Below 40: Coat and preferably hat and gloves
- Below 30: Indoor activities.
- Teachers may reserve the right to keep a child inside who comes to school without proper clothing.
- Students may be directed to borrow a jacket from the lost and found.
- Please do not send any peanuts, peanut butter, or foods containing peanuts or tree nuts to be eaten in the classroom. Thank you for keeping our champions with allergies safe!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include 2nd Grade Lombardo as well as your champion’s first and last name.
All food sent in or brought in by parents for the class must be purchased at the store and nut free. Consideration for any additional classroom allergies must be given if outside food is to be used or eaten in the classroom by the whole class.