Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Ms. Beckah and Ms. Leigh for our super awesome Pumpkin Party! Champions had a blast making creative tissue papered pumpkins!
If you’d like to help our amazing Room Moms with our Winter Party next month, be sure that you’ve sent them your contact info:
Spirit Week is Next Week!
Students K-12 can help our Upper Schoolers raise money for prom! For Spirit Week, each day is a different theme, there is a recommended $1 per day donation to be able to participate. The Upper School Prom Committee will collect the dollar each day from participants. See the complete Spirit Week Details.
- Spirit Week Days:
- Mon. 10/29 – Flannel Shirt Day (with uniform bottoms)
- Tues. 10/30 – Decade Day (no uniform required)
- Wed. 10/31 – Character Day (dress like your favorite movie, book or TV show character, no uniform required)
- Thurs. 11/1 – Team Jersey Day (with uniform bottoms)
- Fri. 11/2 – Class Spirit Day (wear your class color with uniform bottoms)
- Picture Day is Friday, October 12th! If you would like to order photos for your child, go to lifetouch.com and use the code HY518085Q0. You will also be able to order photos after Photo Day if you would prefer to see your proofs first!
- See the updated school calendar here! Changes include:
- A full day tomorrow, September 28th
- No more Early Release day in October
- November 9th will now be a regular school day for students
- We will be attending the Asheville Community Theatre on October 18th to see Beauty & the Beast! If you have not yet paid for our upcoming field trips, please log in to orgsonline.com and use the code: 393ICINC to make your payment. If you have questions/concerns, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Enjoy your Fall Break! See you on October 8th.
Now that beginning assessments are almost complete, I would LOVE to meet with you to discuss your Champion’s progress. Please sign up for 1 time slot here: Conferences . If the dates/times do not work with your schedule, please contact me to make other arrangements.
I look forward to meeting with you!
Location: Mrs. Holm’s Classroom