- Absences: Be sure to email email@example.com and Mrs. Holm if your child is absent.
- We are a NUT FREE SCHOOL. Please be mindful when packing your Champion’s snack/lunch.
- Progress reports go home on Friday. Please sign and return the envelope; keep the contents at home.
- Parent Portal logins for PowerSchool will be included in the progress report envelope. Sign in to view your Champion’s progress.
- Please sign and return the Field Trip Permission Slip for Old Salem.
We’re off to a great start! Here’s an updated list of important dates to remember:
Wednesday, August 16th: Our First Late Start Day
Wednesday, August 16th: Spirit Wear Day for Mrs. Holm’s class!
Saturday, August 19th: First Grade Community Picnic @ Carrier Park 11:00-1:00
Monday, August 21st: NO SCHOOL – Solar Eclipse
Friday, August 25th: Half Day
Monday, September 4th: NO SCHOOL – Labor Day
- Open House: Monday, August 7th at 9-10 AM
- First Day of School: Tuesday, August 8th – Half Day (Dismissal at 11:00)
- NO LATE OPENING: Wednesday, August 9th – Full Day
- First Grade Picnic: August 19th at 11-1 PM – Carrier Park