We had a great week last week, returning from spring break!
- Learned about goods and services, supply and demand, wants vs needs
- Learned the associative property in math
- Wrote about our favorite part of spring break
- Learned about non fiction/fiction texts and certain features of a non fiction text
- Continued fast fact fluency (math) during Climb Time
- Painted Eggs!
- The mobile dairy classroom join us to teach us about milk and other dairy products!
- We are going on a Field Trip tomorrow to Asheville Museum of Science! 🙂
- April 28th – Early Release
- May 1 – Q3 report cards sent home
- May 4th- Science Night at ICI
- May 5th- Field trip to Rock and Mineral Lab – please send in all forms and pay online at orgsonline.com by tomorrow!