I hope everyone had a wonderful winter break! We are excited to begin the new year with your Champion!
Attendance Link (first thing in the morning) Click Here – Daily Attendance Form
This Week’s Schedule: Tuesday – Friday
- 8:30 – Morning Meeting
- 8:50 – Take a break!
- 9:00 – Fundations Lesson
- 9:30 – Check to see if you have an optional synchronous investment lesson during this time!
- 10:00 – Take a break!
- 10:30 – 12:30 – Your Champion will have a 30- minute small group during this time!
- 1:30 – some Champions may be engaging in a support group! You know who you are! 🙂
Note: The week of January 4th – Wednesday will NOT be an asynchronous day. Wednesday we will have a morning meeting, a Fundations lesson, and ELA small groups (similar to a typical Monday). The week of January 11th will be a regular week with “Fun Wednesday” your champion will meet with the same Collegiate Leader they see Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday for Fun Wednesdays.
We are implementing optional synchronous investment learning times throughout the week (these are not daily, these will occur 2-3 times per week for now).
- Tuesday (1/5) – Music at 9:30
- Thursday ( 1/7) – P.E at 9:30
- Monday (1/11) – Art at 9:30
- Wednesday (1/13) – P.E at 9:30
- Thursday (1/14) – Theatre at 9:30
Please double check to make sure your Champion has a small group time for ELA and Math.
ELA Virtual Small Groups w/ Ms. White
Math Virtual Small Groups w/ Ms. White
Have a great day – we are looking forward to seeing your Champion tomorrow!
– First-grade Team